Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Man-O-Man-O-War!

Day two of our spring break actually turned out to be a nice day. It was sunny and warmer at Pensacola Beach, but it was still very windy, even more than Monday. The yellow flag was out yesterday, but they had a red flag flying today, along with the purple one because of all the
man-o-wars washed ashore. It was cloudy and overcast at home, but when we passed the bridge, it was like looking at heaven with blue skies and sunshine all around! Brent and I were solo today. We had a great mom and son day. First, we went goofy golfing. Boy was that a challenge between the wind blowing the ball off course(literally!) and it blinding me with my hair in my eyes. Where was Emily when I needed her with a spare pony tail holder?! We had fun though. We let one mom and son play through since the little boy seemed to think this was some kind of kamikaze speed course (I was trying to take pictures, so we were a little slow, but not that slow!). Then we headed down to "our beach" where Ricky and I got married 9 months ago and did a little sea shell hunting. Brent spent most of his time torpedoing all the man-o-wars. All in all is was a great, relaxing day. Now let's just hope the weatherman is wrong about the rest of the week!

1 comment:

Wendy and Michael said...

I love all the new pictures you posted. All those green veggies and flowers give me spring fever and the pictures of the beach give me beach fever. I love the new pics of the boys too. They look so big!

Our Family

Our Family

Our Beach Wedding

Our Beach Wedding

Our Seashell Wedding Cake

Our Seashell Wedding Cake
I loved our cake!

family photo

family photo
AU Homecoming 08

Headshot

Headshot

Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Blog List